Idea Exchange

ILS - Polaris

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

4 results found

1. When dealing with missing/damaged/canceled orders, we start at the Bib record and link over to the attached POs/Invoices. Right now in LEAP we have to start with the PO or Invoice, which we often don't know when we have the book in hand. I'd like to be able to link from the Bib Record to either Purchase Orders or Invoices or both.

16 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Making LEAP more accessible and usable for everyone is key to system-wide adoption. I know LEAP can be finicky when display and text scaling and zoom levels are beyond 100%. But improving support for larger text would be a game-changer for many! I have a couple suggestions that I think could make a big difference:

1. Support zoom and text resize beyond 100% throughout LEAP, especially with the Find Tool, so users with vision needs can actually read the text. This small enhancement would be huge!

2. Perform a VPAT and implement recommendations. This will uncover ways to improve overall accessibility per…

21 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. At the demonstration of Leap at IUG, we learned that PO line item duplicate check action is not available in Leap from the PO workform. We need to be alerted to existing items in our systems if we own them, to attach add copy orders to existing bibs. Please add this functionality.

16 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. In the Polaris client, we have the ability to enter taxes and discounts on invoices as a dollar amount. In Leap there is no way to do this and taxes and discounts can only be entered as a percentage. Many of our vendors list taxes and discounts as a dollar amount on the invoice, it would be much simpler to be able to enter in those numbers directly rather than trying to calculate the correct percentage. Our Acquisitions staff have been entering and paying invoices in Polaris client rather than in Leap solely for this reason.

This would save our…

20 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

I believe this is in reference to the "Distribute Sales Tax" action, which allows the user to enter a tax dollar amount and then distributes it evenly across the invoice. This action is included in Polaris 7.7.

• Don't see your idea?