add author to checkouts & holds lists (as it appears in circ history list)
Please add the author details to the holds lists (as it appears in the circ history list). I see many ideas about sorting holds and current checkouts by author, so I thought I would include the obvious, and ask that the author display for both lists. It does appear for circ history, and customers need this to manage their circulation.
-
Andie Meyer
commented
I had a patron who came and suggested a change in the Vega checkouts list. She said that it would be nice if on the list of items that are checked out it would say the author's name and not the item type. The patron has paper lists sorted by author and as she is trying to check off books on the lists, it is harder to reference her list by just the title (if that makes sense).