ILS - Sierra

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

4 results found

1. Idea Description:
    When placing volume level holds, have the ability to select multiple volumes at once instead of having to do each one individually.

Idea Value:
    Placing multiple volume level holds at the same time will save staff time and help speed up the transaction between staff and patron.

Idea Lab: Winner of the It Bugs Me challenge

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. Description:
    Libraries will be able to send multiple bill reminders to patrons who have an outstanding balance and to reprint individual bills upon demand.

Value:
    Makes it easy for libraries to send multiple reminders and track when they were sent.

Idea Lab:
    The Comeback Challenge winner

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Idea Description:
    Library staff will be able to right click and view the patron record like you do in an item record checkout history. 

Idea Value:
    It will save staff time when trying to distguish between multiple customers with the same name.

Winner of the It Bugs Me challenge

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Display the date that an item's status was last updated and make this field available in a SQL view.

Idea Value
    We'd like to be able to create reports that show how long an item has been in a certain status so we can take appropriate action (such as deleting long-missing items). Currently, we can only see the last date the record was updated, but the record may have been updated in some other way after the status was changed.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?