Idea Exchange

ILS - Sierra

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

2 results found

1. Make the management of Options, Settings and Preferences operate the same way as Applications, Permissions, Workflows and User Groups, where you can drag and drop users, making it easier to set these globally.

Today I had to disable the cover images being displayed in all of our user accounts. Had to click in one-by-one, go to their Settings > Display and uncheck the box, "save," and do this for over 50 user accounts. It would be so much easier if I could have just selected/dragged all our users over to this setting, much like I do for permissions, etc.

While…

31 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

This idea has been reviewed with Engineering. The architecture of the Admin App makes this idea difficult to implement. Product Management will archive this idea for future reference.

2. Would like Sierra to flag/make it obvious when there are issues with linked accounts. Ideally, when you insert a message in one linked account, you then have the option (yes/no) to apply that message (insert it) on all linked accounts. Same for when you delete a message that has been applied/added to all linked accounts.

If it's a serious issue (billed item, large fines remaining after billed items, etc.), we apply a family block, which acts as an alert to staff to look at the details of linked accounts. For other cases, we use the message field to note something…

17 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

This idea has been reviewed with Engineering. Although the ability to manage messages and blocks across linked accounts would have benefits to patrons and staff, the ability to keep these messages and blocks synchronized across linked accounts would be very difficult.

This idea will be archived for future reference and may be reconsidered for a later release.

• Don't see your idea?